Come and join our world-class team building market leading video AI products.
We are looking for a person to manage day-to-day operations at our headquarters in Oulu, Finland.
Operational and office duties
– Contract management, negotiations and tendering (in Finnish and English)
– Travels, arranging and managing documents
– Managing sales and purchase invoices
– Arranging events and activities
– Document and records management
– Communication and HR
– Managing financial and KPI reporting processes
– Facilities, equipment, supplies: budgeting and acquiring
– Managing grants, reporting and applications
+ Other similar operational and financial tasks
– Experience on managing day-to-day organizational activities
– Administrative or commercial background, (e.g. business work experience, international experience is a plus)
– Skilled in working with people, team orientation
– Excellent oral and written communication skills in Finnish and English
– Ability to manage contracts and company reports in Finnish and English
– Ability to use modern tools and software to support operations and financial duties
To succeed in this position, you need
– A reliable, prompt and self-governing attitude
– Forward looking hands-on attitude with fast-growing global work environment
– Entrepreneurial mindset
We offer you an attractive position in a dynamic, international working environment with world-leading team working on state of the art artificial intelligence products.
This position will remain open until start of November or until filled and is located in Oulu, Finland.
To apply for this job, please send your free-form application and CV to: email@example.com